If you are familiar with the great effort of finding cloves or cinnamon among so
Don’t Miss Out! A Quick Guide to Spices for Chicken and Other Common Dishes
What are the spices for chicken? What are the spices for fish, eggs or any other dishes? If you are familiar with all of these questions, you may need to start making notes related to the “right way” to season your favorite foods. To help you, here is the quick guide to spices for few most common dishes that are dependably delicious!
A Reference Guide to Spice up Your Common Dishes
Chicken, fish, beef, pork and vegetables are some common ingredients that appear in various recipes. Use this following guide to learn the basic herbs and spices to get the most of your common dishes.
It’s no secret that chicken is one of the most popular ingredients that appear in numerous recipes out there. If you want to make tasty dishes with chicken, here is the list of common spices that you can use to spice up your chicken.
- Dried spices: chili powder, thyme, coriander, rosemary and marjoram.
- Fresh herbs: parsley, thyme, marjoram, tarragon and sage.
- Other: soy sauce, ginger, miso paste, pesto, garlic and lemon.
Offering various health benefits especially for the oily one, fish is no doubt a great choice for your daily meal. If you don’t know what to put in your fish, here is some of the spices that you can use in your recipe.
- Dried spices: chili flakes, dukkah, jek seasoning, coriander
- Fresh herbs: chives, marjoram, chervil, cilantro, tarragon and dill
- Other: ginger, miso paste, mustard, lemon, sherry, soy sauce and pesto
Other than spices for chicken, understanding the right spices for beef is also a basic. When there are various ways to cook beef, here are the common spices you need to cook beef.
- Dried spices: thyme, rosemary and Chinese five-spice (blend)
- Fresh herbs: thyme and rosemary
- Other: garlic and red wine
For meat lovers, you must not miss pork in your daily diet. If you need a recommendation about what to put in your pork, here is the list of spices and herbs that you can utilize to spice up your pork.
- Dried spices: rosemary, sage, thyme and Chinese five-spice (blend)
- Fresh herbs: rosemary, thyme and sage
- Other: garlic and mustard.
#5 Roasted or Steamed Vegetables
It’s no secret that vegetables are among the healthiest foods that must be there in your daily diet. If you want to cook roasted or steamed vegetables, here are the spices that you can use.
- Dried spices: oregano, chili flakes, rosemary and thyme
- Fresh herbs: rosemary, marjoram, thyme, oregano and dill
- Other: extra-virgin olive oil, pesto, butter and lemon
Now that you have known the basic spices for some common dishes, you may like to know where you can find various spices easily. If you prefer shopping online for easier and simpler way, you can head on Spices Id or spicesid.com. Here, you will find a variety of spices including spices for chicken and other common dishes.